and digital sensors
for Industrial IoT
HIGH PERFORMANCE INDUSTRY 4.0 INTEGRATED DESIGN
COST EFFECTIVE THROUGH MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY
INTUITIVE AND USER FRIENDLY HMI
Filling volumes from 0.2 to 40 ml. Multiple sachet sizes available
- Average Output
Up to 16,000 units per hour
Up to 0.5% filling accuracy based on product type. Multiple precision filling and dispensing systems available
- Easy change set
Changeover time in under 30 minutes
The Alpha series machine represents the most efficient way to pack any type of product, whether liquid, thick, or granular
To any industry: Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Food, Chemical, etc.
Our fully-automatic, multi-lane vertical form, fill & seal machine can work across multiple products in any industry.
With a wide range of filling volumes and customizable dimensions available, the Alpha also stands out for its small, compact footprint and modular system.
The attractive, modern design houses a core of best-in-class technology and the latest generation components.
Brushless motor technology and accurate brushless motor dosing systems prevent costly overfilling on volumes from 0.2 ml to 40 ml.
ALPHA STANDARD MACHINE COMPOSED BY
- Frame structure. Anti-vibration solid cast steel.
- All parts in contact with the product are made of stainless steel AISI 316L
- Separate, external electrical cabinet IP55
- Powered by Siemens or Rockwell upon request
- Brushless motors (up to 9 units)
- Touch screen control operator panel 15” (HMI) with integrated recipe management
- Up to 6 lanes depending on sachet format
- Patented mechanical micrometric engraving system with pneumatic actuation
- Welding station for vertical and horizontal sealing with electronically controlled temperature system
- End of line pouch die-cutting group, with pneumatic system to control sachets drops
- EC standards
- Swing arm control panel
- Safety devices: Polycarbonate Safety guards, with safety switches, Standard stacking light indicating machine status, E-stop button on operator panel
- Clamp sockets. All machine product flowing connections made with the quick clamp system
- Synchronization kit to handle synchronization between the pre-printed bottom semirigid film and top flexible film
- Conformity with GMP, easy cleaning and access to all machine parts thanks to
- User-friendly operation height
- Good visibilty of the product flow
- Clear and modular structure
- Conformity with CE/FDA regulation
- Expandible pneumatic reel shafts
- Film-end stop sensors
- Abnormal air pressure sensor
- Production management with pieces counter
Peristaltic Filling System
Dosing system for filling 1 to 15ml depending on product specifications. Composed by: One(1) peristaltic pump to load the product into pressurized hopper on top of machine; 6 peristaltic pumps for filling with integrated speed cloosed loop control controlled directly from HMI. Each peristaltic dosing pump can be equipped with 3 to 8 rotating elements depending on the product. Over voltage and reverse polarity protected inputs. Motor over current and stalled rotor protection.
Syringe dosing system
Precision dosing system for filling up to 2 ml. Composed by: up to 6 syringes, one each lane, driven by a three phase motor. Mechanic filling volume adjustment. Compatible with different product specifications.
Pneumatic or Volumetric
Dosing system for filling 5 to 30ml with completely manual control. One(1) volumetric pump to load the product directly to the nozzles OR the Pressurized Valves.
Pressurized valves Filling System. Dosing system for filling 5 to 30ml with 6 pressurized valves. Capacitive product sensors read product level and close each valve independently to always maintain consistent filling levels.
The CIP system for automatic dosing circuit cleaning is composed by a volumetric pump, rotating spray nozzle, deviation valves, and comes with a software upgrade.
Inkjet gun is mounted over a sliding, motorized, PLC-controlled system
Three units (128 mm x 150 mm) cover and print the entire back surface of the V-Shapes units
Fiber Laser Marking System 50w: up to 600 m/min, max. marking area 498.5 mm x 366.5mm
up to 300 units/minute
Changeover time for complete sachet change
Max film reels dimensions and weights
Left shaft 600mm/23.62”
Left shaft 130kg/330.70 lb
(Bottom semi-rigid reel)
Right shaft 400mm/15.75”
Right shaft 80Kg/176.37 lb
(Top flexible reel)
Film reel consumption
up to 5000mm /min
Standard seals width dimensions
Max mechanical tolerance
RAL 5026 or other RAL upon request
Standard IP55 , IP67 upon request
Electronic “On Board Equipment”
PLC Siemens S7 1500T – Rockwell PLC and Environment upon request
9 brushless motors
1 asynchronous for loading hopper or direct dosing Intelligent Power Management
V-Shapes Sachet Dimensions
Height from 50 to 100mm/1.969” to 3.937”
Width from 40 to 100mm/1.575” to 3.937”
8 bar, 600 Nl/H
3000 kg / 6612lb
2100mm x 1300mm x 1700mm (H)
827″ x 512″ x 66.9″
ANY SIZE BETWEEN 40 MM AND 100 MM AVAILABLE (INCLUDING CUSTOM SHAPES)
SPREAD OPENING SYSTEM
Ideal shape to dispense and spread products over any surface
SMILE OPENING SYSTEM
Standard opening for thick or dense products
DROP OPENING SYSTEM
Special opening to dispense liquid products through drops
INDUSTRY 4.0 READY, SPECIFIC V-SHAPES APP AND CLOUD COLLECTION OF MULTIPLE PRODUCTION DATA KPI THROUGH MINDSPHERE
Machine ready to use pla compostable material and homopolymer recyclable material